DIN Allotment

Common Questions

Most Popular Questions

DIN Allotment is the process of obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for individuals intending to hold directorship positions in a private limited company.

Individuals meeting the eligibility criteria and not disqualified under the Companies Act, 2013, can apply for DIN Allotment to become directors of a private limited company.

The individual must be at least 18 years old, mentally sound, not declared bankrupt, not disqualified by a court, and not an undischarged insolvent.

Documents such as identity proof, address proof, PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport-sized photograph, and consent to act as a director are required for DIN Allotment.

Yes, DIN Allotment can be applied online through the MCA's portal using digital signatures, providing convenience, efficiency, and transparency in the application process.

You can easily download a duplicate DIN card from the MCA website using your registered email address and password.

Yes, CAA offers comprehensive support for DIN allotment, including:

* Guiding you through the application process.
* Assisting with document preparation and online form submission.
* Tracking the application status and resolving any discrepancies.

The applicant must fill and submit Form DIR-3 online, pay the prescribed fees, upload necessary documents, and await approval from the MCA for DIN Allotment.

Yes, a nominal fee is charged for DIN Allotment in a private limited company, which varies based on the mode of application and number of directors.

DIN Allotment is usually processed within one to two business days from the date of submission of the application, subject to verification and approval by the MCA.

Yes, Avenue Advisory provides expert assistance for DIN Allotment, including document preparation, online application filing, fee payment, and liaison with the MCA.

Avenue Advisory ensures timely and accurate DIN Allotment by guiding clients through the application process, verifying eligibility criteria, preparing accurate documents, and monitoring application status with the MCA.

No, an individual can only have one valid DIN.

Contact Us